** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. **
Yesterday marked the beginning of Holy Week. There are so many events that happened during this week so many years ago, one that completely changed history - FOREVER!
Of course that event is when Jesus died on the cross for our sins and then rose up again three days later! Because of that magnificent sacrifice, we can now live forever with Him in heaven!
A few weeks ago, I posted about 7 printable Holy Week booklets that I put together so that our church classes would have an understanding of what happened during that most holy week.
I have now created Activity Cards to go along with those Holy Week booklets. These activity cards are simply the covers of the Holy Week booklets made into a smaller size. Click on the picture below to print these!
Here are a few ideas about how to use these Activity Cards:
* Have your child/student put the cards in chronological order by how the events actually happened in real life
* Hide the cards around the room and have your child find them and read what the card says
* Make a booklet of the cards in order to have all of the events of Holy Week together
* Read each of the Bible references on the cards to learn about what happened
* Have your child/student tell about the picture on each card
* Cut each card and glue onto a piece of paper. Then have your child write about what happened.
Use these however you would like to in your home or classroom. These are easily adaptable!
Connect With Us!