** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. There are also links on this page that if you simply click on them, that will benefit our family with no purchase necessary. Thank you for supporting our blog. **
Father's Day is a special day so that we can celebrate our own father as well as our husband who is the father to our children. It is also a day to celebrate those men in our children's lives who have been mentors and acted like fathers to our children.
Let's have our children make those men a special card to show them how much they care.
Here is a simple card template and printout that you can have your children use for this special card. Print out the pages and then read the given directions below to find out how to make this card.
Page 1 Page 2
1) Cut out the bookmarks (Page 1) - one of these will be the tie on each shirt
2) Fold Page 2 in half on the dotted line
3) Cut out the red lines (through both pages) making sure to cut off the entire top of the page
4) Attach the bookmark underneath the triangle the "shirt"
5) Now you have a shirt card. You can have your children decorate the "shirt" inside and out. Maybe even have the kids write an acrostic poem using the word "DAD" on the inside.
Connect With Us!