Hello subscribers! I hope you've had a great week so far! Grandma Edie and I have been busy getting great content onto the site this week and starting working on Valentine's Day material for you and your homeschool!
We also have some great news that will be coming out in a week or two! I just can't wait to let you all in on what we've been working on backstage.
Here's a look at what went up on the blog this week. Just click on the picture if you'd like to explore further.
Now that you've looked through all of that wonderful material, take a look at what's coming up this week!
* Focus of 2017 - What it means to me to be a "woman of excellence"
* Help Me Be Good About Being Careless - Grandma's Reading Corner
* The Old Schoolhouse Yearly Subscription Review - This is something new that I'm a part of and I'm so excited to share it with you all!
* Berenstain Bears: Kindness Counts - Grandma's Reading Corner
* Morning Meeting Time - I'll be talking about what we do during this time each school day and how it might help you
* Help Me Be Good About Being Greedy - Grandma's Reading Corner
* Have Fun with Spelling - Ideas on how to make Spelling a little more enjoyable for all involved
* Hurry Franklin, Franklin - Grandma's Reading Corner
* 10 Ways to Survive a Bad Day - We all have them. Here are some tips on how to get through them.
* Help Me Be Good About Fighting - Grandma's Reading Corner
We hope that you have a wonderful week this week! Let us know if there is anything that you would like from us. We are here to help!
As always - make sure that you tell your friends and family about Homeschool4life.org!
Until next week!