Goals for the New Year
Can you believe that the new year is upon us? It seems surreal to think that it's been a whole other year. This is the time of the year that I like to take time to reflect on the past year and then look to the future.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. There are also links on this page that if you simply click on them, that will benefit our family with no purchase necessary. Thank you for supporting our blog. **
Here are the questions that I ask myself about schooling in the past year and what the upcoming new year:
* What were the events of this past year?
* How far have the boys come in their schooling?
* Where do the boys need to go in their schooling?
* What went well this year?
* What could have gone better?
* What do I want to keep the same?
* What do we need to change?
* How can we improve on what we are already doing?
These questions really seem to help me focus on what we need to do and where we want to get to this year.
How would you answer these questions? We would love for you to email us and let us know! I'd love to hear what you need to help in your homeschooling goals?
Connect With Us!